SHAKESPEARE WROTE THAT ALL THE WORLD’S A STAGE.
HIS THEATER WAS CALLED THE GLOBE.
NOT ONLY WAS THAT LINE PHILOSOPHICAL AND DEEP,
BUT IT WAS ALSO A FUCKING PUN.
ALSO REMEMBER THE FAMOUS LINE FROM ROMEO & JULIET:
"A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME WOULD SMELL AS SWEET"
THE RIVAL THEATRE WAS CALLED THE ROSE
AND THEY HAD A SEWAGE PROBLEM
NOT JUST A BEAUTIFUL LINE BUT ALSO A PUN AND WILLY SHAKES THROWING SHADE
When I was 12 boys slid their hand up my thigh and slapped my butt. I smiled and took it because I didn’t know it was okay to say stop. I didn’t know that I could say no. So, when the principal calls telling me my daughter is suspended for punching a boy who wouldn’t stop touching her, I will cook her favorite meals. When she tells me how she cursed at the boy who wouldn’t move his hands off her knee even though she asked him to, I will smile and pull out her favorite movie to watch together. I will celebrate the fact that she accepts her body as her own and knows she has the right to say no. I never want my daughter to think her body belongs to men, because it is her own and my god should she be proud. I will teach her it’s more than okay to say stop, something I wish I had known when I was that age.
don’t be soft, let the world know you exist // 5-26-14 // 9:01AM (via restrictedthoughts)
OH MY GOD FUCKIN YES PREAAAACH THIS IS SO FUCKIN RIGHT
1) Take a bubbly bath with scented candles.
2) Read your favourite book.
3) Do things that you love.
4) Remind yourself that after every storm there is a rainbow.
5) Go for a long peaceful walk.
6) Bake yourself a cake.
7) Go to the beach.
8) Take a trip into town with friends.
9) Talk to the person you trust the most.
10) Pamper yourself.
11) Treat yourself to something you’ve wanted for ages.
12) Watch your favourite film.
13) Pet an animal.
14) Do something creative.
15) Go to the movies.
16) See a child laugh.
17) Travel to somewhere you’ve never been before.
18) Listen to fast beat songs.
19) Remember there is always chocolate.
20) Build a fort.
21) Have a nap.
22) Drink tea.
23) Spend time with your best friend.
24) Make a bucket-list.
25) Have a picnic.
26) Dress yourself up even if you’re not going anywhere.
27) Get off social network sites and go outside.
29) Have a sleepover at yours.
30) Remind yourself that it is okay to be sad.
I found the giraffes making love on the TFIOS movie
I’ve been waiting for SO LONG for this post! This is the most definite Nerdfighter reference in the movie…so pleased!
Is this real? I did not notice this while we were filming. I wonder if propsmaster Kelly did this? (She’s a nerdfighter, so it’s possible.)